Compete against other prop firms and fight for Traddoo with the first ever industry wide trading competition.
Create an account and signup for the upcoming competition.
Login and start trading to become the victor in an intense trading battle.
The participant with the highest profit percent earn rewards.
Take part in the trading competition to potentially secure a position among the top 10 traders and win prizes. Alternatively, demonstrate your skills by treating our competition as a trading challenge.
Date & Time
Registration period: August 4, 2023, 00:01 UTC - August 14, 2023, 00:01 UTC
Competition period: September 1, 2023, 00:01 UTC - September 30, 2023, 23:59 UTC
Registration & Competition Criteria
1. All users signed up to the Traddoo trading platform and who have clicked "register" are eligible participants.
2. Participants will compete for highest individual P&L.
3. 5% Max Daily Drawdown: Participants must not exceed an 5% daily drawdown in their trading activities.
4. 10% Max Total Drawdown: Ensure that your total drawdown throughout the competition does not exceed 10%.
5. 5 Minimum Trading Days: Competitors are required to actively trade for a minimum of 5 days during the competition.
6. No EA's Allowed: The use of Expert Advisors (EA's) is strictly prohibited.
7. No Taking Advantage of Unrealistic Fills in Demo: Participants must refrain from exploiting unrealistic fills in demo accounts.
8. Daily Drawdown Calculation: Daily drawdown will be calculated based on either your balance or equity, whichever is higher at the start of each day.
9. Lot Size Restrictions:
Maximum of 5 lots for forex pairs.
Maximum of 5 lots for indices .mini or 0.05 for regular indices.
Maximum of 3 lots for crypto and commodities.
A maximum of 5 open positions at any given time.
10. One Account per Person: Each participant is limited to a single trading account for the competition.
11. Allowed trading on all assets.
12. Upon completion of the competition all participants will be deemed eligible so long as the trader has no rules violations.
13. Competition criteria follow all rules during phase one of our two-phase evaluation, including but not limited to drawdowns, lot size, leverage, etc.
1. Challenge accounts will be awarded to the top 10 winners in terms of P&L (1st place - 200k / 2nd place - 100k / 3rd place - 50k / 4th place - 25k / 5th to 10th place - 10k)
2. If two contestants have the same P&L, the user with higher total trading volume will have priority.
3. Rewards will be distributed to eligible participants in emails within 7 working days of competitions results being announced.